|Job Ref:||204712325||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West End of London||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum car allowance and benefits package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:40|
• Main Contractor, with successful operations for over 50 years and are a provider of prestige residential construction services in London.
• They specialise in both new-build and refurbishment projects with many projects based in the wealthy London areas of Knightsbridge & Mayfair.
• Projects are mainly carried out for private clients with a real emphasis on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and sub-contractors.
• The role is for a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Managing Surveyor with experience of the High-End Residential sector and Main Contracting.
• In terms of background, the key skills and experience for the role are:
• Experience of managing a team of surveyors previously
• Experience of having had commercial accountability on various projects of a minimum of £20m accumulatively at any time
• Extensive contractual knowledge (particularly JCT)
• Client-facing experience and an ability to liaise and work with sub-contractors in a cordial relationship (the business have fantastic relationships with their sub-contractors that have been built up over time and preserving these is essential).
• Minimum 5 years working as a Quantity Surveyor within the Built environment
On offer for this Senior Quantity Surveyor or Managing Surveyor is a basic salary in the region of £70,000 - £80,000 circa p.a. depending on experience plus comprehensive benefits package including pension, bonus and car allowance.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Mark Seckerson on (Apply online only) or email.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications