|Job Ref:||204712186||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + Car/allowance + Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:40|
5 star rated luxury residential developer is currently seeking a Customer Care Manager who will be responsible for developments in the Northern Home Counties area including North London.|
• Carrying out inspections/snagging of properties once built and prior to serving notice to purchasers.
• Carrying out home demonstrations.
• Attending site pre-start meetings.
• Ensuring all service levels and customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Dealing with customer issues via letter, email telephone and face to face.
• Visiting occupied plots to investigate warranty and defect issues.
• Efficiently manager and prioritise customer issues.
• Provide accurate documentation regarding the defects, monitor work schedules and produce job sheets detailing warranty issues, estimating timescales, materials, trades and equipment as well as costs.
• Lead and manage the day to day running of the customer care department.
• Issuing remedial works to maintenance operatives and contractors.
• Assess and report the performance, standards of completed works by CC team, and the quality of subcontractors.
Knowledge & Experience
• A sound knowledge of build techniques, NHBC standards and regulations.
• Experience of working in the construction or housebuilding industry is essential.
• Experience of using Sitestream and Sharepoint or similar is desirable