|Job Ref:||204711996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
Assistant/Junior Project Manager|
£25-35k (dependent on experience)
Immediate/ month notice
A Surrey based Design and Build Company are seeking an assistant Project Manager, to join and progress within their dynamic team. The role will be shadow and assist a Senior Project Manager on projects within London, valued between £250k-£8m
The company has 80-90% work is based in London, but the role will be split with office and site, so it essential to be located within an hour from Surrey.
The role will suit someone looking to take the next step and progress their career within the Fit-Out industry, with a willingness to learn and develop skills in delivering commercial fit out projects.
Candidates will only be considered if they possess the following:
* Ability to deal with staff and clients on all levels
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Keen willingness to learn
* Self-motivated, efficiently managing own time and working alone where necessary, as well as part of a team
* Ideally have a construction degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
If this role is of interest or you know of someone who this role would suit, please contact myself (Bradley Hunt) on NA to discuss the role further