|Job Ref:||204711933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£20400/annum Pension etc||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:40|
We are looking for a Handyperson for a permanent vacancy based in Cambridge. The right candidate will benefit from working in a fantastic environment in central Cambridge. 38.5 hours per week, daily lunch allowance, 25 days holiday Bank Hols, Pension, Uniform|
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• To carry out various maintenance and refurbishment activities to the fabric and services of College buildings.
• To run errands in the Maintenance van.
• Work within College refurbishment projects providing support to trades and keeping areas clean, tidy and safe.
• To take a lead role in elements of planned routine maintenance work and Inspections allocated to Handymen.
• To assist College tradesmen in both planned and reactive maintenance tasks as a "second pair of hands".
• To keep records of work undertaken on the College Computerised Maintenance system.
• To undertake further training if and when required.
• Any other duties required by the Head of Buildings & Services.
Please forward your CV and contact Site Personnel now , this a unique opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you (Apply online only)