|Job Ref:||204713136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£17 - £19/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:34|
Candidates must have a trade background, preferably in joinery and must hold as a minimum: current driving licence, SSSTS or SMSTS and First Aid (3 day course). They will have worked in a Finishing role previously. |
The ability to procure materials in conjunction with the Site Manager is a must. This role is for a project that is coming to the end of it's completion and requires a Finishing Foreman for holiday cover for 2 Weeks.
The role will involve supporting the Site Management team in the following aspects;
* Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects.
* Deliver quality projects within set time parameters.
* Assist in the establishment and maintenance of companies site image.
* Management of staff ensuring they carry out their duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Achievement of set project profit targets.
If you feel like you have the relavent experience then please send your CV by applying for the ad