|Job Ref:||204713119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Car/Car Allowance, Pension||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor - Fit-Out|
Salary: £Neg Dependant on Experience
Our client is one of the UK`s premier Interior Fit-Out companies, due to continued growth they are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their team.
Ideal Quantity Surveying Candidate:
- You will be an experienced Quantity Surveyor with good all round commercial management skills.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills to work closely with the Project Manager on site.
- You will have a Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management qualification e.g. BSc, HNC or similar.
- You will have good experience of working on commercial interiors and fit-out projects.
- You will have good experience of all final accounts including variations, valuations and a good understanding of contracts and claims matters.
It is vital to have past experience of Design & Build Interior Fit Outs.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides specialist technical and engineering recruitment solutions worldwide to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and the Professional Services markets.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients