|Job Ref:||204713041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol area||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
My client are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Professional to act as a Health and Safety professional on construction projects. The post holder will be based from our office in Bristol and have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet business and regulatory standards. You will also be flexible to deliver other construction, property compliance, project health and safety reviews / audits, and assist with management of the Business Management Systems (BMS), under the guidance and instruction of the Lead Health and Safety Manager.|
* To quality check all documentation and ensure it is stored accurately within project folders.
* To take responsibility for and manage the successful delivery of projects, including complete Client and Contractor liaison.
* Develop the successful health and safety management of CDM projects, and to be adequately prepared for any changes in legislation.
* Assist in ensuring company procedures are followed with regard to terms and conditions of new business opportunities.
* Conduct Health and Safety Audits at a variety to property types throughout Oxfordshire.
* Assist with the implementation of the local Business Management Systems.
* Receive notifications of BMS and SH&E Legal updates and ensure appropriate implementation within local processes.
The ideal candidate will hold NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and will be able to demonstrate considerable construction industry experience. You should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Relevant technical or professional qualification.
* Proven history of delivering CDM Co-ordinator role under CDM 2007 and general H&S advice in a construction environment.
* The ability to manage multiple projects.
* An understanding of the design process and how to design out hazards and risks.
* A thorough knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations and associated legislation.
* Knowledge and experience of the design and construction processes.
* Appropriate experience of construction, property compliance or project health and safety reviews/audits