|Job Ref:||204710930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:41|
Excellent opportunity for a proven estimator from the build sector to be working in Cardiff for a highly successful regional contractor that has a UK wide presence, covering many sectors from commercial, healthcare, retail, leisure etc. They offer outstanding career progression, training, as well as long term stability. To be successful in the position of estimator, it is required you are skilled and experienced in the following areas:|
The provision of accurate cost estimates and supporting technical information to enable the Company to submit competitive tenders and proposals.
* To develop relationships with key suppliers and subcontractors to assist in the preparation of future tender opportunities.
* To develop formal estimating processes and procedures to integrate with the requirements.
* To assist the Pre-Construction Manager in the preparation of tender submissions and associated documentation.
* To assist the Pre-Construction Manager qualify tenders, interpret risk and prioritise new opportunities to enable the business objectives to be achieved.
* Promote company's' values at all times
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an Estimator role in Construction. They will have a proven, demonstrated track record and will have applied strong organisation skills to previous projects.
They will have strong management skills with an eye for details and an ability to meet bid deadlines.
Excellent IT skills are essential which will include Microsoft Office Packages and ideally the Causeway Estimating system.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and forward thinking company in an estimating capacity, then please don't hesitate in forwarding an up to date CV asap.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency