WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 24,500 people in 118 offices across 42 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations. |
WorleyParsons is working with Saudi Aramco to progress work on the Southern Area Gas Project in Saudi Arabia. One of the objectives is to tie in gas to existing facilities at the Hawiyah Gas Plant from various locations in the South, helping the efficient management of the nation's resources.
With over 50 years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and with in excess of 1,200 people working in the country and further growth expected we are looking for qualified individuals to join our team on this challenging project.
- Is familiar with, and is fully capable of application of skills and methods in cost engineering, estimating and planning engineering as contained in AACE and PMI (PMBOK) standard practices.
- Sound understanding of project delivery phases, activities performed in each phase, and deliverables at the end of each phase - Constructability & VIP reviews/ Cost Estimate/ Execution Plan / PFD / P&ID / HAZOP / 3-D Equipment and Piping Model / Plot Plan / SLD / Ortho's & Isometric production / E, I&C Installation drawings / Loop Drawings / CWP / etc,
- Have experience working on major EPCM and / or EPC (LSTK) contracts, in working on projects within the Oil and Gas, Power and industrial sectors.
- Strong knowledge of, and the interrelationship of a good technical project scope definition, quality of the schedule and estimate, construction sequence and execution, procurement and contracting strategies, commissioning and start up
- Strong working knowledge of coding structures for EPC projects - WBS, EPS, OBS, RBS, Client Coding Requirements
- Capable of setting up project schedule in accordance with good project management practices based on critical path methodology (Level I to IV Work Schedules), which describes the sequence of work and identifies the significant task interdependencies required to meet the project scope of work.
- Working experience with scheduling (and cost control) softwares; able to put activities in schedules, assign resources (in conjunction with CBS), identify critical paths and high risk activities, producing progress S-curves and histograms, and do analysis on how long it will take to accomplish the project
- Working knowledge of "three-point estimating" and confidence levels of estimates (for activity duration) based on the value of SIGMA (Standard Deviation) Concept
- Full understanding of cross-functional interfaces with, and deliverables engineering, procurement - materials & sub-contracts, estimating, cost management, construction & commissioning, safety, quality, finance/accounting, and document control
- Capable of managing impact of change & trends and resulting re-schedules / re-baselines
- Capable of developing and managing EPC progress through activities and deliverables using earned value (EVM), cost and schedule performance indicators CPI / SPI / MPI
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Measurement (EVM - ANSI EIA-748B) in engineering, procurement & construction
- Strong experience with planning / scheduling systems and tools - Primavera P7, Cost Measurement tools, Progress and Performance Measurement tools (including Time Management systems)
- Working knowledge of schedule risk analysis process and tools - quantitative
- Possess extensive experience in progress measurements and progress reporting for engineering, procurement and construction
- Ability to work well as an integral part of a large project team that includes the customer, engineering disciplines, construction management team, and 3 rd party suppliers
- Capable of developing and delivering a professional presentation in slide show, report and verbal format for an audience of 5 persons
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, individuals both inside and outside the project team
- Strong work ethic, produces accurate and credible deliverable
- 5 years of progressive experience in project planning and scheduling and cost control in the oil and gas industry
- A university degree in engineering
- Must be proficient in cost management softwares. Knowledge of Primavera Contract Management, MS project, and Pertmaster risk analysis is recommended
- Good interpersonal, organizational, analytical, supervisory and communication skills.