|Job Ref:||AL 00QU||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 04:02|
WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 35,600 people in 157 offices across 46 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations.|
WorleyParsons, in conjunction with its local partners has a 5 year General Engineering and Project Management Services contract with Saudi Aramco to assist in the delivery of a portfolio of oil and gas facilities, pipelines and communications projects throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These projects may range from standalone greenfield and semi-greenfield projects through to multiple brownfield modification and asset improvement projects. WorleyParsons is looking to supplement its established project delivery team with additional professional resources to tackle this exciting opportunity.
To prepare drawings in a consistent, well organized and efficient manner.
• To understand the importance of deadlines and working to man-hour budgets.
• To conduct site surveys and write effective reports with sufficient detail for the required drawings to be produced.
• To work as part of a multinational team and communicate effectively with other designers and engineers as required.
• Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit.
• Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the One-Way Vision and its associated requirements.
• Demonstrable commitment to HSE management in a project environment
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work with regular but not detailed supervision.
• At least 5 years of experience in Detail Design onshore, preferably with brownfield/Green field upgrade related experience.
• Diploma in Engineering or equivalent training and work experience.
• Maintain HSE focus with the team to ensure OHSE requirements.
•Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world's best health, safety and environmental performance.
• Identify and report work hazards and incidents.
• Comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD and proficient in the use of MS Office computer applications including Word, Excel & Access.