|Job Ref:||AL 00RE||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 04:02|
WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 24,500 people in 118 offices across 42 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations. |
WorleyParsons is working with Saudi Aramco to progress work on the Southern Area Gas Project in Saudi Arabia. One of the objectives is to tie in gas to existing facilities at the Hawiyah Gas Plant from various locations in the South, helping the efficient management of the nation's resources.
With over 50 years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and with in excess of 1,200 people working in the country and further growth expected we are looking for qualified individuals to join our team on this challenging project.
• Participate in field verification visits to determine the preliminary routing of the pipeline and be able to recommend the most economical route.
• Familiar with pipeline area classification and the determination of the required design factor.
• Must be able to prepare line pipe and pipeline fittings specifications and support the preparation of material purchase requisitions.
• Must be familiar with the design of scraper trap launcher/receivers, intelligent scraper/pigs, scraper passage indicators and mainline valves.
• Work with other engineers, junior and graduate engineers and designers to generate or work on pipeline deliverables and drawings.
• Must perform miscellaneous pipeline calculations such as pipe road crossing, pipe wall thickness, pipe elastic bending, safety instructions sheet, hydrotest pressure, hydraulic analysis, etc.