|Job Ref:||AL 00RI||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 04:02|
WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 24,500 people in 118 offices across 42 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations. |
WorleyParsons is working with Saudi Aramco to progress work on the Southern Area Gas Project in Saudi Arabia. One of the objectives is to tie in gas to existing facilities at the Hawiyah Gas Plant from various locations in the South, helping the efficient management of the nation's resources.
With over 50 years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and with in excess of 1,200 people working in the country and further growth expected we are looking for qualified individuals to join our team on this challenging project.
• The incumbent is required to perform varied process engineering assignments requiring a familiarity with a range of complex process engineering problems that result in effective process solutions.
• Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard process engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
• Conduct independent studies and analyses that include interpretations, conclusions and recommendations.
• Assignments are of limited scope requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed and include the following: • Equipment design
• Test of materials
• Preparation of process specifications/datasheets
• Research investigations
• Report preparation
• Provides technical advice (process) to engineers from other disciplines.
• Participates in site surveys and plant visits to determine constraints in the existing facilities systems or their operations that may influence the overall design concept and process design and layout be able to work with other disciplines recommend the most economical solutions.
Candidates must have a BSc degree (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering or a related subject relevant to Process Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years engineering and design experience in all aspects of process engineering design.
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
• Runs software, including: ◦ Aspentech HYSYS (Familiar)
◦ Aspen Flare System Analyzer (Familiar)