|Job Ref:||AL 00RH||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 04:02|
WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 24,500 people in 118 offices across 42 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations. |
WorleyParsons is working with Saudi Aramco to progress work on the Southern Area Gas Project in Saudi Arabia. One of the objectives is to tie in gas to existing facilities at the Hawiyah Gas Plant from various locations in the South, helping the efficient management of the nation's resources.
With over 50 years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and with in excess of 1,200 people working in the country and further growth expected we are looking for qualified individuals to join our team on this challenging project.
Responsible for performing piping design and plant layout activities using 3D CAD modeling tools and other 2D drafting systems.
• Produce the various discipline deliverables to the agreed schedule.
• Apply recognized engineering practices applicable to plant layout and piping design and routings/layout.
• Quality Assurance - work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems applicable to the project.
• Apply an awareness and willingness to work as a team member
• A committed team player able to work on own initiative with the minimum of supervision.
• Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines and departments