WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 24,500 people in 118 offices across 42 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations. |
WorleyParsons is working with Saudi Aramco to progress work on the Southern Area Gas Project in Saudi Arabia. One of the objectives is to tie in gas to existing facilities at the Hawiyah Gas Plant from various locations in the South, helping the efficient management of the nation's resources.
With over 50 years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and with in excess of 1,200 people working in the country and further growth expected we are looking for qualified individuals to join our team on this challenging project.
- Conduct engineering design assignments within clearly-defined parameters and standards under general direction.
- Design and Documentation of outside plant long haul fiber and primary and secondary copper cabling systems in an acceptable international engineering practices and standards
- Prepare OSP manhole and conduit system designs, direct burial applications and aerial applications.
- Working knowledge of Design and Documentation of inside plant copper and fiber cabling systems in an acceptable international engineering practices and standards
- Prepare and review Structured Cabling design drawings - horizontal cableway distribution, outlet layout, TER/TR layout, cable runway, telecom grounding system, installation details.
- ISP and OSP Project construction supervision, project reporting and test report preparation
- Prepare plans, layouts and designs with supporting calculations for specifications, and supply drafting and estimating staff with information to assist in the production of detailed drawings, the development of tools, quantities, materials lists and cost estimates as required.
- Check plans, designs, materials purchased and equipment for conformity with specifications.
- Assist in the preparation of technical detail for sales inquiries, quotations, contract documentation, and technical literature or in the analysis of failures following customer complaints.
- Liaise with research and development engineers regarding development work or construction and production engineers regarding manufacture of designed products or planned structures.
- Liaise with suppliers, clients, consultants or commissioning engineers concerning the design, installation or construction and commissioning of assigned work.
- Participate in the planning of projects as required.
- Safety - responsible for personal safety and safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Quality Assurance - responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the EMS system to ensure that all internal and external documentation is fully traceable.
- Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Full understanding and knowledge of acceptable Inside and Outside Plant engineering standards and practices.
- Five years experience or more in design and implementation of Inside or Outside Plant cabling system in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must hold a valid driver license and be experienced in driving motor vehicles.
- English communication skills is a must.