|Job Ref:||AL 00PA||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 04:02|
WorleyParsons, in conjunction with its local partners has a 5 year General Engineering and Project Management Services contract with Saudi Aramco to assist in the delivery of a portfolio of oil and gas facilities, pipelines and communications projects throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These projects may range from standalone greenfield and semi-greenfield projects through to multiple brownfield modification and asset improvement projects. WorleyParsons is looking to supplement its established project delivery team with additional professional resources to tackle this exciting opportunity |
Position reports to:
Discipline Lead Engineer (or Senior Engineer according to size and structure of the discipline team)
also reports functionally to Electrical Discipline Principal Engineer for discipline related matters; technical and resources etc.
· Responsible for the delivery of assigned work on schedule and on budget.
· Responsible for the technical integrity of his own work and the discipline's work performed under his direction and for the observance of project HSE requirements relevant to his team's workscope.
· Works with and coordinates with other discipline engineers to ensure correct implementation of the electrical design and its intent. Participates in formal design reviews and HAZOP meetings to meet this obligation.
· Participate in site surveys and plant visits to determine constraints in the existing electrical systems or other existing facilities on brownfield sites that may influence the overall design concept or routing of electrical cabling and be able to recommend the most economical solutions.
· Must be able to prepare electrical equipment and bulk materials specifications and prepare material purchase requisitions and perform technical evaluations of bidders' responses.
· Input to the electrical discipline construction scope of work, testing procedures and methodologies and other necessary discipline reports.
Candidates must have a BSc degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of five (5) years engineering and design experience in all aspects of electrical systems' design. Candidate must have knowledge of related international codes and standards.
Must be computer literate and have hands on experience in the CADD and systems analysis tools SmartPlant Electrical, ETAP and CYME.