|Job Ref:||11273BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||India||City:||Pune||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 04:09|
Member of P2P group in Pune shared center and handling P2P activities for regional shared centers in the US,UK and APC independently. Work under the direction of Accounts Payable Team Lead. |
Maintain a professional and positive customer service orientation. Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality. Perform routine tasks and assignments. Receives detailed instructions on all work, and receives close direction, and training from AP TL. Requires the ability to work on multiple projects, and demonstrate mathematical and analytical skills. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in order to accomplish team objectives.
1. Consistently follow company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks and duties.
2. Major P2P activities like Invoice processing accurate, complete and timely reconciliation of vendor accounts and Cash application, statement reconciliation, invoice indexing, batch posting etc.
3. Follow detailed instructions in order to maintain accurate, consistent, and efficient processing procedures and standards for the department.
4. Participate in ongoing training and professional development as directed by management.
5. Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
6. Perform research and additional assignments as directed by the Accounts Payable Team Lead.
7. Research and process incoming vendor statements
8. Monitor and follow up on aged invoices in process
9. Provide excellent customer service through email, telephone, and instant messaging to both internal and external customers as per requirement.
Minimum Education, Experience and Qualifications Required for Position:
Education: commerce Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 1-2 Years Accounts payable experience preferably in a multi-state, multi-level
Automated A/P process environment.
1-2 Years experience in a high-volume, computerized environment.
Experience in engineering and/or construction industry experience a plus.
Experience in a corporate accounting environment is preferred.
Ability to follow detailed instructions is required.
Knowledge of accounting practices a plus.
Ability to demonstrate good communication, and interpersonal skills.
Thrive in a process oriented environment that changes rapidly.
Prior work history that demonstrates flexibility and attention to detail.
Process oriented and able to work cross functionally in team environments.
Equivalent combination of experience and training may be substituted.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)