|Job Ref:||204716184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:29|
We are looking for an Acquisition Surveyor to join our existing team.
The role involves site surveys, negotiating and planning for both new build and upgrade projects. The role holder must be capable of taking ownership of a portfolio of sites (new and upgrades) from commencement through to legal completion and handover to build.
Responsible for meeting internal and external KPI's, in conjunction with the Project Manager to ensure the management of data and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties include:
* Working with the design team for site survey, kick off visits, MSV's and acquisition advice
* SP negotiations for new sites and upgrades with ownership through to legal completion and acquisition handover to the Build team
* Management of a portfolio of sites to internal and external KPI's
* System use for data management and reporting
Essential Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
* Relevant telecommunications acquisition experience.
* A flexible, adaptable approach suited to a fast paced environment
* A willingness to learn and develop
* Good communication skills
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
* Good computer skills
* Experience of working with Word, Excel
Professional Qualifications Required
* MRICS - Desirable but not essential