|Job Ref:||204713940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:29|
Manning Global?s Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for an Fixed Access Solution Manager to join their business in Belgium. |
Position Title: Fixed Access Solution Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Tamara Mauhar | +34 911 98 44 20
- Responsible for Access Network products promotion and sales, which covers FTTX Optical access, xDSL copper broadband and other access fields, e.g CMTS.
- Cooperate with account managers and other technical sales team for product sales, and develop
- Taking tasks in customer analysis, solution presentation/bidding, marketing planning as well as managing internal resource to better serves the market target related to the key account customer.
- To be part of the planning and execution of the Huawei Fixed Access branding activity (CXO Customer Visit Seminar Workshop), promote Fixed Access branding image in industry.
- More than 3 years experience in Telecom Network field (fixed broadband field, FTTx based on DSL/GPON technologies).
- Master degree preferably in telecommunication, electronics or equivalent;
- Practice experiences in telecom network design and pre-sales or post-sales technical support are preferably;
- Excellent project coordination skills and able to handle multiple tasks, priorities & time deadlines simultaneously;
- Self-motivated, results-driven and eager to win business.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch..
For more info please contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGFASMB - 7602
Or call Tamara on: +34 911 98 44 20