|Job Ref:||204713893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:29|
Manning Global?s Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for an Core Network Engineer CS/IMS to join their business in Belgium. |
Position Title: Core Network Engineer CS/IMS
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Tamara Mauhar | +34 911 98 44 20
- Providing Engineering and Maintenance support
- Technical support/lead CS and IMS Core Network major projects for different operators in Belgium and Luxemburg.
- Lead/Support the creation of network design (HLD/LLD/DD), NE commissioning, configuration,
acceptance testing (definition of test plan and test cases, test execution, issue tracking etc?), network migration and etc?
- Lead/Support hardware installation (site survey, guidance of subcontractors,?)
- Lead/Support software commissioning of Core Network and the integration of those elements within the rest of the network.
- Direct interface with customer for technical questions, project kick-off.
- Candidate will be involved in the bidding project, providing support towards or responsible of service solution proposal, cost analysis, solution review, workshop and etc
- Onsite support for problems which can?t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according SLA
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system and keep tracking these problems during the whole resolving process
- Responsible for network performance and capacity management, network change design, implementation and reporting internally and externally
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Proven ability to diagnose and localize issues using logical analysis techniques
- Experience in working on Mobile Core network (including MSC/MGW/IMS Core, SBC, etc?)
- Experience in deploying Mobile Core network solutions (Swap, MSC pool solution, CSFB, VoLTE, etc?)
- Experience in working in close contact with customers, internal business units
- Ability to understand the commercial environment whilst focusing on technical issues
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense situations
- Ability to provide clear, written and verbal reports
- Willingness to take ownership of customer solutions and make them successful.
- Must have a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Fluent communication in English (other languages: Dutch and French will be an advantage)
For more info please contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGCNECSB - 7599
Or call Tamara on: +34 911 98 44 20