|Job Ref:||204712907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum OTE - 30k First Year||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
Role: Telesales Executive |
Company: Apprenticeship Connect
Salary: 18,000 - 22,000k + Uncapped Commission
Location: Bank, London, EC4
At Apprenticeship Connect we are proud to have become a leading recruitment and training provider renowned for its innovation and excellence. Our entrepreneurial flair is underpinned by the rapid growth that we have experienced which has witnessed year on year growth since inception.
We have a unique approach to the recruitment and training industry, using our charisma, creativity and personality to deliver solutions which separate us from our competitors.
As a result of us having a multi-faceted business we are able to offer tutoring to our apprentices direct from our specialist training department 'Apprenticeship Connect Training' and are committed in supporting our apprentices throughout their journey until completing their qualification.
We specialize in a number of core industries such as Law, Recruitment, Foreign Exchange and offer qualifications for a range of Apprenticeships which include Business Administration, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Team Leading, Management, Health and Social Care and Supported Teaching & Learning
About the Role:
As a Telesales Executive you will be responsible for forging and developing sustainable B2B relationships with all types of businesses and employers to grow our existing client portfolio. The role will heavily focus on generating new business, developing opportunities covering our apprenticeship programs, taking responsibility for developing existing accounts and educating them about our apprenticeship offering. You will also deliver structured cross-selling of funded and commercial training solutions and work closely with internal colleagues to generate leads and new accounts. You will also work with current employers to develop and streamline suitable and sustainable employment and learning opportunities for our Apprentices.
* Generating new leads and following up existing leads.
* Responsible for continuous Business Development activities through structured telephone sales and client meetings
* Compliance with internal policies regarding the learner and employer engagement, Apprenticeship delivery and the Health, Safety and Welfare of learners
* Work with internal and external partners to maximize placement opportunities
* Record all employer details on to CRM
* Provide reporting figures on all recruitment targets and sales pipeline
* Engage with potential employers/decision makers to secure new employer accounts, attend client meetings to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment
* Promote the offering of Government funded apprenticeships and training solutions to potential and existing clients
You need to be a confident communicator ensuring that you can adapt your approach depending on whoever you are communicating with. Most of your communication will be over the telephone and with this in mind you need to have the ability to engage quickly, build trust and understand the needs of the customer.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a record of influencing and motivating others.
* A confident communicator, able to deal with potential employers, key decision makers, wider members of the public.
* Strong analytical skills are pivotal in this role as well as excellent ability to judge character.
* Strong negotiation skill and a persuasive nature
* Sales drive and highly motivated and determined nature
* Well disciplined, structured and logical thinker
* Tenacious, resilient and a team player
* Strong administrative and organizational skills. The ability to work to multiple deadlines and priorities their own workload is essential.
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work is important as is the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team. This role requires the post holder to meet regular targets and a willingness to work outside of the standard office hours is necessary.
Benefits / Culture
We believe in:
- Investing and developing our people
- Promoting career progression
- Celebrating entrepreneurial spirit and determination
- Creating a collaborative and cohesive work environment
- Rewarding hard work
- Providing an in-depth and effective Induction Process to make sure you feel knowledgeable and confident about the industry
What you enjoy:
- Season Ticket Loan - Childcare Vouchers
- Paid Team days out - Private Healthcare
- Generous Bonus Scheme - Sales Incentives
- Discounts on High Street Retailers - Pension
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Public Holiday - Company days/nights out