|Job Ref:||204712508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Farringdon||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:08|
JOB TITLE: Support Desk Co-Ordinator |
LOCATION: Farringdon - London
SALARY: competitive salary + bonus / benefits
This is a great opportunity for candidates with no massive experience but great attitude, team spirit and willingness to learn and develop within TalkTalk!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support clients using our VoIP (SIP) services
• Offer support for connectivity services via third-party suppliers
• Report faults to third parties as required and ensure contact is maintained between all parties.
• Ensure tickets are dealt with and partners responded to within Service Level Agreement
• Liaise with partners and suppliers in a professional manner
Skills desirable for the role:
• Experience of working in a helpdesk environment is desirable but not a 'must-have'
• Be able to work well as part of a team as well as on your own
• Demonstrate the abillity to troubleshoot problems methodically
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Quick learner and someone who shows a willingness to take on issues so they may improve their own knowledge
• Awesome customer service skills, be the customer champion
- background in a customer service role
- IT Acumen
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and develop
Be great to also have:
- B2B experience
- Exposure to Wireshark
- Basic knowledge of SIP/VoIP products
- Helpdesk experience
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for! Apply now through the online application link