|Job Ref:||204711772||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Double OTE||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:29|
The role is working for a privately owned managed data services provider serving UK mid-market customers. The Group has a converged services portfolio - including voice and data connectivity, datacentre and cloud offerings - designed to help companies meet the challenges of a connected, always-on world.|
Looking to build upon the success of the sales team by appointing a new Account Manager based in London. This will be an involved and challenging role with significant opportunity for skills development and career progression.
To provide Account Management to identified customers promoting the use of the company services in order to achieve personal sales targets, business growth and maintain customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Achieve sales target through retention and growth of existing revenue base.
* Proactively identify and develop new opportunities to sell business services.
* Initiate and implement a structured territory plan to manage sales activity.
* Provide accurate and timely forecasts and information including regular and ad hoc reports as required by management.
* Be seen as the personal interface by customers at all levels, ensuring strong customer relations and resolving issues of customer dissatisfaction.
* Maintain a thorough appreciation of each customer's business and strategy and propose solutions to add value for both current and future requirements. Aid customer in improving their competitive position.
* To develop and execute an Account Development Plan for key accounts, maintain its relevance and meet the objectives it sets out.
* Execute a contact strategy with each customer, maintaining a high level of contact within set timescales.
* Promote customer confidence in the business and self as a professional and competent supplier of managed communications services.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of the customers industry and key industry drivers.
Resource and Team Management
* Liaise with customers, company colleagues and external partners to build relationships, collaborate and share information in order to create customer value.
* Participate in creating a team spirit and assist in the team's overall achievement.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of the communications industry, products, competitors and commercial market.
* Be responsible for management of own training and development needs.
Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitude)
* Demonstration of business to business sales experience with track record of account management and growth of existing customer revenue.
* Ability to take sale from initial identification to contract closure.
* Ability and confidence to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels.
* Knowledge of and experience in the managed communications industry: voice/UC services, data connectivity, co-location, hosting and cloud services.
Be achievement driven and self-motivated.
Able to act on own initiative and open to change and improvement.
Be customer focused.
Be a team player and have a can do attitude.
* £35k - £45K basic salary + Double OTE
* Dependent upon experience and ability
* 25 days holiday (5 may be selected by the company), plus 8 public holidays
* Healthcare and Pension after probationary period
* Death in Service upon joining the company