|Job Ref:||204714752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
SAP Project Manager (SCM, WMS) - 6 Months initial - Leeds|
Global blue chip organisation is looking for a seasoned SAP Project Manager with proven experience managing large scale Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Warehouse Management (WM / WMS) implementations / projects.
* The role would be for an initial 6 months with the view of extension (18 months)
* Key Requirements:
* Strong experience within SAP Project Management.
* SAP SCM and WM / WMS
* Experience of managing projects within a large-scale SAP implementation programme.
* Business facing projects, so good internal stakeholder management is crucial.
* Experience of working in collaboration with a 3rd party integrator and implementation partner.
* Relevant certification (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, MSP, ASAP).
* Relevant functional hands-on full life-cycle background prior to project management roles would be a distinct advantage
The role would be based in Leeds and requires 20% travel to London. (1 day a week on average)
The project is not due to begin until November so this would be an ideal contract opportunity for anyone who is coming to the end of their contract within the next 4 weeks