|Job Ref:||204714695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Multilingual Service Desk Analyst|
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic first line Multilingual Service Desk Analyst to join our Service Desk team based at our European Support Functions Office in Erdington, Birmingham.
About the Role
Day to day the role will predominantly involve supporting our retail stores across Europe by helping our store colleagues to resolve queries and issues with their IT and EPOS till systems. It is important that all queries are logged, processed and resolved accurately and in accordance with our set service level agreement to ensure our stores are able to trade efficiently.
The following skills and experience are essential for the role; we will train you to do the rest ? no previous IT experience needed.
- You will be fluent in two of the following ? German, Spanish or French
- You will also have a good level of English.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Customer service experience.
- High level of self-initiative and accuracy.
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
A flexible approach to working is also essential for this role as shift work and weekend work will be required on a rota basis.
Claire?s is a leading fashion retailer specialising in accessories, jewellery and cosmetics for a target market of young girls and women. In terms of growth there?s no stopping us as we continue to extend our presence across Europe and branch out into new territories. Currently we total over 3,000 stores worldwide, of which over 1,100 can be found in Europe