|Job Ref:||204714627||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
Business Analyst |
About the role
In this role you will work closely with Business Stakeholders and the Business Transformation team to help align People, Process and Technology initiatives more closely with its business strategy and vision.
In addition you will plan and undertake business and systems analysis with our business communities assisting in their internal change programmes by using appropriate techniques and skills to facilitate and challenge but with the emphasis on people, process and change. In addition there may be some project delivery work
Seeking Business Analysts with experience across projects with IT deliverables (in an Agile environment preferably SCRUM), substantial business process modelling/development experience i.e. working with the business to identify process improvements or new processes and then documenting and supporting training/change management and also programme/transformation type stuff.
Ideally you will have managed requirements/user stories for both internal IT development teams (working closely with Architects, developing AC's and NFR's to the level required for Development teams to work from) and providing 3rd parties with requirements for delivery (e.g. off the shelf tech).
In addition good stakeholder management and understanding how projects work (change control, RAID etc).
About Capita | Travel and Events
Capita Travel and Events is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are the fourth largest travel and events management company in the UK, specialising in business travel and events management. We strive to be the most flexible and reliable Business Travel Management Company, always delivering a high standard of quality and value to our customers. Truly understanding our sector and the suppliers within the industry, our knowledge helps our customers to reduce costs and drive quality and value.
What you will do:
Define and implement the future roadmap and change needed to deliver strategy, vision and continuous improvement
* Map the people, business processes and technology vertically and horizontally to understand the flow of activities and resources that support the delivery of products and services to customers
* Deliver process efficiency projects and use root cause analysis
* Build strong stakeholder relationships and manage expectations of senior stakeholders in the business
* Chair and managing large meetings and workshops with stakeholders and SME's up to the executive level
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Identification and implementation of approved improvements to the business analysis methodology.
Your experience will include:
* Proven Business Analysis experience
* Experience in business transformation and business process
* Good understanding of IT and ideally worked within an IT development team.
* Experience of large change programmes including planning and managing the implementation of Business Change and Business Readiness
* Experience of end to end solution development in an commercial environment
* Waterfall and agile methodologies, ideally Scum
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Excellent inter-personal, communications and conflict management skills
* Excellent analytical skills (listening, questioning, challenging, modelling etc.)
* Experience of scoping analysis activities with a proven track record of deadlines within budget.
* Able to provide consultancy in business analysis.
* Able to brief up to Executive level with ease
* Able to chair and manage workshops and meetings
* Able to work on own and deliver to challenging timescales and plans
* Excellent presentation and communication skills; you should be comfortable leading, facilitating and presenting at all levels and with our external customers and suppliers
* An understanding/use of Business Architecture is preferable
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us