|Job Ref:||204714255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Uncapped OTE||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Business Development Manager|
£45K-£60K (negotiable dependant on experience) + Uncapped OTE
Are you experienced in engaging with L&D professionals at a senior level? Do you thrive to establish needs of a client and support the design of a bespoke solution? Then I have a unique role for you...
My client has offices in globally and are highly well known in the financial market. They work with the big players in the banking world and are looking to add a strong, motivated, focussed Business Development Manager/Client Relationship Manager. They provide examination, entry-level CPD training in both technical and behavioural skills to the financial services industry.
- Manage existing large corporate accounts within the UK and European market that significantly have high current spend or strong potential.
- Responsible for reactive responses to client requirements and proactive relationship-building and revenue growth through networking and strategic analysis
- Know how the company could add value to a client through the learning and development solutions which you stretch out for your client
- Use sales excellence to convert opportunities into booked business
- Work with internal resources to write and develop best in class proposals to pitch persuasively
- Be able to justify and explain pipeline you have built clearly
- History of selling tailored learning and development solutions
- Ideally experienced with the finance sector
- History of working within a commercially targeted environment
- Comfortable and strive when given an explicit revenue target
My client is looking for person who has the required experience, successful and can demonstrate professionalism, autonomy, attention to detail, commercial awareness analytical skills and a toolbox of consultative techniques.
This is a fantastic and professional role for someone who is already performing well within sales and has a proven track record of smashing/achieving targets set and drive to earn. Apply now and I will be in touch as soon as I have shortlisted