|Job Ref:||204713838||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Manning Global?s Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for an IT Account Manager to join their business in Belgium. |
Position Title: IT Account Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Tamara Mauhar | +34 911 98 44 20
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key carrier account.
- Collect and analyze all marketing information.
- Enhance customer relationships
- Manage and coordinate activities between client and the customer.
- Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations in collaboration with solution and product managers. Identify key customer requirements and coordinate workshops and follow-up .
- Create and present customer proposals and quotations.
- Create co-operative business plans with customers and their partners and help to define new business models and support product features.
- Create Sales Account plans which will identify, quantify, and recommend Sales action plans to address new business opportunities consistent with overall company strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business models for customers with new technology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer accounts at the different levels of the company.
- Ability to establish brands, explore product opportunities, work out customer product competitive strategies and competitive plans.
- Helicopter view on Carrier business and technology.
- Detailed understanding of Carrier IT environment, challenges and industry trends is a MUST.
- Detailed knowledge of the customer business models and service management strategies.
- A proven track record of building long-term relationships professionally.
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills in Dutch, French and English.
For more info please contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGITAMB - 7595
Or call Tamara on: +34 911 98 44 20