|Job Ref:||204713764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£38000 - £46000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Information Security Specialist / IT Security Specialist - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, commutable from Bedford, Stevenage, Northampton, Luton - Salary £38K - £45K + Benefits dependant on experience|
An opportunity has arisen for an Information Security Specialist to join a growing IT Security team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the company's information and systems are protected.
Candidates that wish to be considered for this role must possess the following skills/experience:
* A thorough understanding of the Information security marketplace awareness of significant technical developments and directions
* A good awareness of the latest security threats and to be fully conversant with security standards and best practise such as ISO/IEC, 27001/2, SANS and of PCI/DSS or Data Protection Act (DPA)
* Experience of assisting with the development and implementation of an Information Security strategy
* Experience of identifying vulnerabilities within information systems
* Extensive experience in the IT sector, and a demonstrable period of time spent as a security practitioner
* Experience of performing formalised risk assessments using industry methods.
* Delivery of quality documentation such as: Risk Assessments; Policy Standards / Procedures / Guidelines; Reporting and Management summaries.
* Experience of working in the Public or Higher Education sector would be desirable
* Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to operate effectively at all levels
To apply please send your CV to dlloyd @ (url removed) or call Daniel Lloyd on (Apply online only)
Information Security Specialist / IT Security Specialist - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, commutable from Bedford, Stevenage, Northampton, Luton - Salary £38K - £45K + Benefits dependant on experience