|Job Ref:||204713721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:10|
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Automation Test Lead to support the activities required in the organisations? journey to become a multi-sourcing digital business.
The technology team is modernising and transforming the business in line with this journey and this includes the delivery of business solutions using agile methodologies in a continuous delivery environment.
The successful candidate will be an active member of the Technology Solutions QA and Test Team. They will be required to provide quality assurance to the business that systems and services provided are fit for purpose.
• Implement suitable and scalable automation testing frameworks, as and when directed to.
• Automating functional and regression tests using well-structured maintainable code.
• Document and implement project test plans and test specification based on Functional, Non-Functional and Technical documentation.
• Ability to scope, develop, execute and maintain test scripts using automation and performance from a changing document baseline with the ability to update documentation in line with changing requirements but ensuring all tests are aligned with requirements.
• Lead and take responsibility for defining the automated test tasks from inception to completion. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate.
• Carry out testing activities including the production and running of test cases, detailed reporting on progress, configuring test environments, preparing test data, preparing and executing automated test scripts and defect management.
• Using Selenium Webdriver (C#, Java)
• Unix / Unix Scripting
• Relational Databases
• Ruby test frameworks
• Working within an environment which supports Java, (url removed), VB, VBA.
• Working with Automation Test Tools
• Testing and development methodologies and their application including Agile SCRUM
• Wider experience of the software testing lifecycle
• Solid understanding of quality assurance best practice.
Test Analyst / Test Lead / Automation Testing / Software Testing / Test / Agile / Scrum / Java / Selenium / Cucumber / Ruby / Unix / Newcastle / Durham / Sunderland / North East