|Job Ref:||204713673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:10|
HR Advisor - Reading - £30,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, strong and adaptable HR Advisor to work with a flourishing technology business that is going through exciting change and development. This role will include a broad spectrum of organisational administrative tasks and provide full employee lifecycle support for UK and International employees.
* Manage employee life cycle activities for all employees, including payroll and benefit administration and enquiries, absence tracking and on-boarding
* ER issues - performance reviews, disciplinarie's and redundancies
* Liaise with line managers, employees and HR management to support HR transactional queries
* Maintain HRIS and supporting systems to ensure data integrity
* Complete defined tasks accurately and thoroughly within time expectations and quality standards
* Maintain HR Intranet
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an international organisation, be organised and resilient, flexible and looking for progression and development within a supportive environment.
** HR Advisor - Reading - £30,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits **
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity