|Job Ref:||204713618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
Convergence Group has a unique opportunity available for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team in Solihull. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.|
Convergence Group was formed in 2004 to address the rapidly growing IP and network requirements of national and international business organisations. Convergence Group, ten years on, still only focusses on the design of scalable, cost effective, flexible, integrated network access solutions across the Wide Area Network (WAN).
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our strategic process improvement programme of work. The successful candidate will work directly for & report into the Transformation Programme Manager. The purpose of the role is to support the shaping and support all aspects of the delivery of the transformation programme into the BAU Environment. This will include working with various 'C' Level stakeholders, technology developers and consultants to deliver in an agile delivery method. In addition the role will includes deployment of new TOM & processes, data warehousing solutions, reporting and MI analytics tools.
What are the responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst?
- Gathering requirements from business stakeholders and facilitating reporting workshops
- Translating requirements into deliverables (dashboards, reports, underlying metrics and calculations and the data granularity)
- Communicating with the technical resources on the project in order to assist with converting the requirements into usable code
- Acting as a knowledgebase on existing metrics, data structures and reports
- Creating test scenarios and facilitating test plans
- We also expect the BA to assists in Business Change Management:
- Undertaking impact analysis, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders
- Supporting training efforts
- Dealing with resistance to change in the user community and project team
Our ideal Senior Business Analyst will have the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a telecoms/service sectors is essential
- Solid prior BI Business Analyst experience
- Experienced with requirements gathering and GAP analysis & TOM creation.
- A working knowledge of BI/ DW principles and applying them in the validation phases.
- Experienced and certified Lean & Six Sigma practitioner (Greenbelt minimum).
- Strong commercial acumen when deriving & understanding current & future state.
- Proven business case development from an analytical perspective.
- Previous experience of analysing, designing & delivering operational processes.
- An understanding of both relational and dimensional modelling techniques and experience of source to target mapping
- Experienced in questioning proposed solutions, and exploring alternatives.
- Proven analytical experience to understand key business drivers & the associated KPI
- Agile modelling to business process mapping
- Knowledge of Salesforce and visualisation tools
- MS Office & MS Visio
- Knowledge of MS Azure cloud computing platform and services would be advantageous.
- Understanding of SQL, Integration and ETL technologies.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo Baseline Personnel Security Vetting Standard (BPSS) and may be required to undergo Security Clearance (SC)
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join one of the largest data network work suppliers as our Senior Business Analyst