|Job Ref:||204713328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£500 - £600/day||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
WebOps/DevOps, AWS, Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Ruby, Python, SC cleared|
I am working with a Public Sector organisation based in the West Midlands who are currently looking for a Security cleared (or eligible) Senior WebOps Engineer for a 12 month project with possible extensions. This role also offers remote working of up to 4 days per week.
You will work alongside an established WebOps team within a larger multi-functional team. You will be working on multiple projects to build and maintain automated deployment processes. Focusing on Cloud based infrastructure, the successful candidate will be expected to follow best practice open source standards and agile methodologies.
* Experience with common Web Application architectures
* Strong Linux experience, configuring and managing servers
* Debugging multi-server services
* Configuring and deploying through AWS or Rackspace
* CI/CD with Jenkins
* Config Management with either Salt, Puppet, Ansible or Chef
* Deploying Web services or developing Web applications in PHP/Ruby or Python
* Version control with Git, Subversion
* Database experience with MySQL, Postgres or MongoDB
* Working with PHP frameworks
* Monitoring and Logging tools
If you are looking for a rewarding long term contract please apply with your latest CV.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation