|Job Ref:||204713293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum Extensive Benifits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:10|
Are you a Solutions Architect looking for a fresh challenge? Do you want to work with the latest and greatest Tech? If so then continue on.|
Your role would report directly to the Director of Solutions Architecture, and would work with a high level of autonomy. As a Solutions Architect you would have varied responsibilities that require strong leadership and deep tech skills, along with a dedication to customer service. You will work both with a team and individually to design and implement solutions using conventional or Agile methodologies.
What is expected of you?
Your success as a Solution Architect is measured through not only customer satisfaction but also technical mastery which would lead you to have deeper engagements with clients. Through interaction with the customer and internal teams you will be able to make informed recommendations about the future need of the customer. Finally should the need arise a Solutions Architect should be able to demonstrate implementation of new technology through proofs of concept.
Your responsibilities include;
* Lead by example and influence others as a master of applying technology to solve business related problems.
* Create solutions for current and potential customers that fully address their needs.
* Collaborate with other teams in refining solutions presented to the customer.
* Provide technology consultation both on site and remotely.
* Troubleshooting a variety of systems to provide prompt resolution.
* Recommend new techniques & improvements to the current operational systems.
You as a Solutions Architect;
You would be required to have a specialised knowledge and experience within the following:
* Systems design.
* Experience with data technologies from SQL & NoSQL through to Hadoop and other Big Data Tech.
* Experience with data streaming technologies including Spark and Storm.
* Leadership experience
* Programming experience with Python, Scala, or Java.
* A strong understanding and experience with Cloud architecture such as Azure & AWS.
* Experience running projects both conventional and Agile.
* Ability to work alongside software engineering teams.
* Familiarity with DevOps workflows and tools such as Docker.
If this sounds like you and you're ready for the next step in your career then apply now!
Are you in the Big Data Space but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job