|Job Ref:||204713246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lostock Green||Address:||Post Code:||CW9||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Information Systems Project Manager working in delivering the future Industrial Information Systems within the UK with responsibility to scope, define and deliver a wide variety of business system projects and in relation with the MBDA Group.
IS Operational Service & Support:
- Primary point of contact for existing IS supported systems and technologies serving Manufacturing UK including specific manufacturing systems such as MES UK (DS Apriso), SAP MRP, Intrastage, etc.
- Manage all appropriate IM Service Providers delivering the underlying service.
- Select and manage a new dedicated Service Provider to support the MES UK system.
Programme manage the IM UK Manufacturing project portfolio:
- Manage the build and maintain the roadmap of projects and evolutions for manufacturing UK according to the business challenges and priorities, budget limits and other opportunities and constraints.
- Gain agreement of UK portfolio with key stakeholders: Directory of Manufacturing UK and Group Head of Industrial (IS).
- Execute and project manage the projects working with all parties - internal and external.
- Responsible for Interfacing with business Change Management organisation.
- Ensure changes to the IM manufacturing baseline are accepted and effectively handed over to IM Operations.
- Lead UK financial and resource planning forecasts (ISBP).
- Using operational service feedback, business needs and requirements, IM Roadmap, industry and technology market trends, proactively propose new and relevant solutions that will deliver value and efficiencies for MBDA.
- Work with Service Providers and Manufacturing UK to create high value propositions.
Manage Customer/Stakeholder relationship.
- Undertake periodic engagement with all stakeholders as required to deliver the service, projects and plan for the future.
In the short term, the Domain Manager will deliver future phases of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) UK project which will increase the effectiveness of UK Manufacturing by exploiting the MES technology introduced under the Genesis project.
Medium term - definition, management and delivery of the UK element of the IM Roadmap.
What's great about the role?
- Progress your personnel development in functional, technical and managerial competences.
- Build on your past experiences & learning and define, develop & deliver quality solutions on schedule and to cost.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of the MBDA industry 4.0 transformation, a strategical company challenge.
- Become part of a well-respected team of dedicated people that are internally and externally recognised for capability, dedication and flexibility.
- Having the opportunity to work both nationally & internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural and business diversity of our company. MBDA has a broad variety of industrial models - mechanical, electronics, integration, support services in 10 industrial sites in 4 countries.
What`s great about joining this team?
- Working in partnership with the internal customer, Information Systems delivers business value and innovation to the organisation.
- Opportunity to work in a large international and multicultural team - Information System Group is made up of 50 people including technical engineers and project managers across a wide variety of cultures and with vast experiences.
Who and what we are looking for?
- A concrete 5 years` experience delivering a range of projects from small change to large transformations.
- Good knowledge and experience of Industrial solution delivery.
- Track record of successful project management - delivering complex projects to time, budget and scope, including stakeholders, finance, risk and issue management.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multinational environment - specifically Europe - mainly UK, France, Italy, Germany.
- Demonstrable experience of using project management methodologies - e.g. Agile.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - capable of engaging at both Director level and with technical resources.
- Leadership skills - managing large teams in a matrix organisation including a number of Service Providers and Vendors.
- Organisational awareness and the ability to adapt behaviours based on a various factors.
- Self-motivated; able to work on own initiative to meet deadlines required by the role.
- Help shape the future of the team; bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working.
- Management and deployment of technologies/applications including: DS Apriso, SAP MM/PP/WM/QM, PTC suite - Windchill, Creo, Thingworx - Tibco.
Why should you come and work at MBDA?
- MBDA, a world leader in missiles and missile systems, is a multi-national group with 10,000 employees on industrial facilities in France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States
- With some of the most sophisticated technology in defence, MBDA is Europe`s leading guided weapons company and with this in mind we continually look to broaden our existing talent base whilst maintaining a strategic edge, by exploiting new markets and new applications for our world-class technology base
- Our success is based on the dedication of our people and we strive to offer each and every employee an enjoyable, challenging and rewarding career
- Our work is complex, challenging and innovative. It takes a range of professionals across the full engineering and commercial spectrum to carry it out. Whatever field our people specialise in, they all share the same mind-set: a drive to make things work better and to redefine the established standards
What would you get?
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, discounted private healthcare scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news