|Job Ref:||204713219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
ERP Implementer / Developer - Manchester - £30k - £35k|
ERP Implementer / Developer required to join a leading software house at either of their offices in Manchester. The role is multi-dimensional and requires a dynamic individual. You will be involved in analysing customer's requirements, programming, training, implementation and support of their existing customer base in the use of their ERP system and act as an in-house developer to support new functionality in the 4G language (similar to SQL). You will be required to take full ownership of the entire project lifecycle.
You will need excellent problem solving and communications skills and previous programming skills in SQL or Oracle. Along with project management and development you will also be required to provide technical support to their existing customer base and will be expected to resolve queries 80% of the time.
- Provide software support to customers 1st & 2nd Line including basic SQL programming queries (Software Configuration, Installation, Support)
- Program changes to the standard system using extended SQL
- Produce documentation in accordance with standards
- Software Support - ERP Systems - SQL Server - SQL Queries
- SQL Programming experience. While developments to the system are coded in extended SQL, experience or understanding in programming in any language is advantageous.
- System design experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently Good team player
- Able to manage own workload without supervision
- Capacity to think creatively with good problem solving skills
Implementation and support of products may be undertaken at client site therefore you must be happy to travel and have a valid driving license. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, vibrant business who are continually winning new clients and an opportunity to gain exposure to a leading software package. My client require candidates in the Manchester, Birmingham, Exeter and Southampton areas so feel free to apply if you live in a good proximity to any of these locations.
Please send your CV or call (Apply online only) for immediate consideration.
Keywords: SQL Server, SQL, Software Support, Software Implementation, Implementation Consultant, Oracle, Manchester, Leeds, Preston, Lancashire, Leyland, Leigh, Lancashire, Warrington, St Helens, Wigan, Bolton, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Oldham, Stockport, Northwich, Liverpool, Project Management, 4GL, ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning