|Job Ref:||204713191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
C++ / C# Software Engineer (SDK): An ambitious C++ Software Engineer with an inquisitive mind and experience working with C# and/or Unity, is required to join a small team creating software to interface with and support development on mid-air haptic interfaces, on multiple platforms.|
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world's leading touchless haptics company whose unique technology brings back the sense of touch to touchless interfaces creating the magical experience of feeling without touching.
From invisible buttons and dials that you feel when you need them, through to tangible interfaces that track your hand, this elegant and simple technology was created using complex mathematics yet is based on human nature. Applications include the Automotive, Gaming, and Kitchen Appliances sectors.
Our client is a dynamic fully funded company looking to expand quickly and this role offers a great opportunity to become a key member of a highly motivated team.
Working in the Core Engineering Team your duties will include:
- Developing and supporting the current Software Development SDK;
- Integrating the technology into industry standard tools and languages;
- Designing and building software for a variety of platforms, including Windows, OSX, and Linux;
- Working on products through the full life cycle, turning an initial brief into production ready code;
- Remote and on-site support with our customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent C++ programming skills;
- Experience working with C# and/or Unity;
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms);
- Commercial work experience plus a degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Familiarity with software build tools, issue tracking, and Git;
- Experience interfacing with hardware, e.g. USB;
- The ability and desire to learn fast and work in areas outside of your comfort zone;
- Able to meet commitments and timescales under pressure;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Self-motivated and take full responsibility for solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing technology company developing tomorrow's technology applications today! Salary fully negotiable based on experience. Apply now for details