|Job Ref:||204713071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £90000/annum Considerable Flexible Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:10|
Our client, who operates in over 40 countries, is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with their clients, they create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.|
They are looking to hire a number of highly experienced Security Consultants to work as a part of their Cybersecurity Unit which brings together an extensive group of professionals to help define and implement their clients' cybersecurity strategies. The role can be based from regional offices throughout the UK with the flexibility required to work on client's sites and also from home. They are looking for individuals who are ambitious, driven and looking to progress and develop under the core collaborative manner in which this organisation works, as well benefit from the training, professional development and career progression that is on offer.
Within this position you can expect to join a team of top-flight Security Consultants, Senior Security Consultants and Managing Security Consultants who all think like an attacker and address their clients' cybersecurity challenges with market leading solutions. As one of their Security Consultants, you'll work with a wide range of different clients and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments.
The focus of your role
You will provide Security Consulting expertise to our customers. Offering creative, relevant and commercially viable solutions to the organisations we partner with.
• You will balance security and information risk against requirements such usability, agility and cost;
• translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
• recognise and overcome ambiguity;
• Creative and recommending alternative solutions to meet security requirements;
• You will evaluate security enforcing solutions from a business perspective
What you'll bring:
Your understanding of information security and a specialism in one of the following;
• Strategic consulting (e.g. security maturity assessments, defining Cybersecurity roadmaps etc.);
• Operational consulting (e.g. using the 27000 series or frameworks from sources such as ISF, NIST etc. to deliver security risk assessment, define security objectives and requirements, and produce organisational and technological policy and procedures);
• Audit services (e.g. assessing the appropriateness of security in organisations, architecture or configuration, assessing and advising on how to achieve compliance with significant standards and regulation such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA etc)
• Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
• Relevant professional certification
And your skills in any of these areas:
• Application security e.g. security testing, security of web-based applications (including SDLC) or security of embedded applications in industrial or consumer devices;
• Data centre security e.g. cloud security, storage security or secure virtualization;
• End-point security e.g. security of office-based workstations, mobile devices or industrial control system devices;
• Identity and access management (IAM) e.g. implementation of specific IAM products or accompanying business change).
We are looking for fast learners, people with conflict resolution skills and individuals who are able to work within a team and by themselves. Training, development and career progression is on offer and the opportunity to work for a leading player with working in a collaborative manner at the heart of what they do. A highly lucrative financial package is on offer with a flexible benefits package to suit