|Job Ref:||204712554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 22:36|
Web Designer - 12 months FTC- Hampshire - up to £30k DOE|
Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently recruiting for a Web Designer on 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The successful Web Designer will be responsible for creating eshots and microsites in Html as well as print design with InDesign and Photoshop.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Web Designer to take the next step up in their career and to work in an extremely diverse role working 50/50 web and print design for large corporate companies.
Key responsibilities for the Web Designer:
- Creating eshots and microsites with Html
- Updating clients` corporate WordPress websites with small changes
- Design of catalogues, magazine and flyers with InDesign
- Creating banners and guides with Photoshop
Key skills and experience for the Web Designer:
- Must be ambitious with a keen eye for detail
- Portfolio of work in Web Design and Print Design
- Previous experience working autonomously in a design role
- Experience of designing, branding and styling with Html and CSS
- Must be able to do the design of emails and small websites
- Print design utilising Adobe suite
Please apply as directed or if you wish to discuss your suitability before applying then please contact Felicity Handley at Clearwater on (Apply online only).
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion