|Job Ref:||204712403||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £100000/annum Flexible benefits package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Security Consultant Architect ? UK regional base, client site, home working|
Our client, who operates in over 40 countries, is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Working together with their clients, they create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
They are looking to hire a number of highly experienced Security Architects to work as a part of their Cybersecurity Unit which brings together an extensive group of professionals to help define and implement their clients cybersecurity strategies. The role can be based from regional offices throughout the UK, with the flexibility required to work on client sites and also from home. They are looking for individuals who are ambitious, driven and looking to progress and develop under the core collaborative manner in which this organisation works, as well benefit from the training, professional development and career progression that is on offer.
Within this position you can expect to join a team of top-flight Security Architects, Senior Security Architects and Managing Security Architects who think like an attacker and address their clients? cybersecurity challenges with market leading solutions. As one of their Security Architects, you?ll work with wide range of different clients and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments.
- Driving beneficial security change into our clients? businesses through the development or review of architecture;
- Managing known or emerging security and information risks by initiating or influencing the development of new security architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives;
- Acting as a focal point for mitigating and resolving security and information risks affecting our clients? existing solutions and any alternative or new solutions we deliver for them;
- Designing, developing and helping to implement technical, physical, personnel, process and procedural security controls for our client?s existing and new solutions;
- Checking our clients? solutions comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies and guidance on security and information risk management;
- Supporting sales initiatives by, for example, contributing to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Invitations To Tender (ITT), client meetings and presentations;
- Providing security thought leadership (on specific assignments and to the market at large);
Your understanding of security architecture and a specialism in one of the following:
- Security architecture consultancy (e.g. shaping the security of an enterprise, systems or services in one or more industry sectors)
- Security design (e.g. using recognised techniques, methods and frameworks to design solutions that enable business objectives whilst managing information security risks adequately with balanced, cost effective security controls). This includes experience in determining security requirements and producing security architecture design documents;
- Audit (e.g. assessing the appropriateness of the security architecture and specific configurations deployed across an enterprise or was part of a specific solution, assessing and advising on compliance with significant standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA etc)
Experience and skills in any of the following:
- Client-facing and business development skills;
- Ability to balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost;
- Ability to translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
- Ability to quickly recognise and overcome ambiguity;
- Propensity to think innovatively (recommending alternative solutions to meet security requirements);
- Strong appreciation of the pros and cons of security enforcing solutions from a business perspective;
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
- Relevant professional certification e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP or similar (or commitment to achieving such).
We are looking for fast learners, people with conflict resolution skills and individuals who are able to work within a team and by themselves. Training, development and career progression is on offer and the opportunity to work for a leading player with working in a collaborative manner at the heart of what they do. A highly lucrative financial package is on offer with a flexible benefits package to suit