|Job Ref:||204712251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kendal||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
My client is a leading supplier of IT solutions across Cumbria and the North-West of England. They design, supply, install and support a large range of PC systems. Including laptops, servers and tailor-made computing systems for home, business and education users alike.|
RECRUITING NOW for a Retail Engineer.
Under the supervision of the Retail Manager you will be very much customer facing in our retail service centre in Kendal. Your days will be exciting and varied dealing with home user support calls, trouble shooting and repairing laptops, desktops and printers as well as providing best advice and sales support.
The showroom is open 6 days a week and therefore a suitable candidate would be expected to work Saturdays with a rota day off during the week.
* Excellent people and communication skills
* Strong understanding of Windows environments (XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10)
* A good level of PC and hardware maintenance and repair skills
* Providing support for Windows based environments
* Ability to work as a team player or independently
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Proactive problem solving skills
* Knowledge of Apple IOS and OSX operating systems
* Knowledge of Apple Hardware
* Smartphone Repair knowledge
* Clean Driving License
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you.
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly