|Job Ref:||204712075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £42000/annum £Competitive||Post Date:||22/10/2016 22:36|
We're looking for a talented PHP / Drupal Web Developer for a thriving digital agency in central Bristol. They're all very sound people who like drinking tea and eating an array of sweet treats, usually in biscuit form, during the day. They enjoy a few beers and arranging other activities when the working day is over - this includes a semi-regular bike ride out to interesting pubs in and around Bristol for food and a few drinks. There will be 1 day per week dedicated to learning new tech, which at the moment is Drupal 8.|
An award-winning Digital agency in central Bristol with a long list of well-known brands on their client list.
There are a number of Senior and Midweight PHP / Drupal Web Developer vacancies in the team, due to company growth. The Web Development team is well established and there are a good mix of abilities and specialisms in the team. If you're a bit more front-end, back-end, or fullstack then either is fine.
The experience we need.
- Solid commercial PHP web development experience.
- Solid experience with Drupal (the ideal) or Wordpress would be great.
- The ability to build custom modules from scratch would be ideal, but there's plenty of training and support in place. There's a lot of other interesting stuff to be done, but the ability to build modules for Drupal would be the icing on the cake.
Other bonus skills would include:
- Symfony and MVC methodologies.
- 3rd-party APIs.
- Linux and Apache configuration.
- Performance optimisation (e.g. Memcache).
- Ansible and Vagrant.
- Sass and other front-end preprocessor tools such as Gulp or Grunt.
- Issue-tracking software, such as Redmine.
What you`ll get in return.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A fun team environment with a good amount of banter and lots of repect from the management team.
- Lots of training, in particular Drupal 8.
- The chance to work on a vast array of projects from small apps right up to pan-European website with marketing automation and high volumes of content.
- The chance to build websites and apps in the latest tech, for well-known brands.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call