|Job Ref:||204711954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:11|
Salary is up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
Our client has an opportunity for a business analyst to join their IT department.
Reporting to the IT director you will work with staff and our clients to, understand, suggest improvements, and document (using workflows and formal requirements documents), existing IT solutions, and create the specifications for new systems.
Dealing with senior management you will be required to update and discuss IT projects providing ideas and suggestions to benefit the firm from the use of IT.
Liaising with a varied level of IT user (from novices through to technical administrators), you will co-ordinate business change implementation and roll out design and management.
Duties will include:
• Investigation, analysis and review of existing IT systems.
• Documenting new and existing work flows and business processes.
• Setting up and running workshops to facilitate the analysis of current working practices.
• Feasibility studies and business case development.
• Receiving assignments in the form of objectives and establishing own milestones.
• Risk and benefit tracking of all projects
• Defining business requirements, scoping and planning projects.
• Responsibility for IT projects, agreeing project plans and following them through to a successful conclusion.
• You will have experience in using workflow drawing software and project management software.
• A business analyst and a project management qualification, and a computing or business degree, are all extremely beneficial. You will have had experience implementing solutions to a senior level within large organisations.
• Effective communication skills are a prerequisite along with the ability to liaise effectively, and appropriately, within a multi-stakeholder environment.
• Some flexibility with regards to hours of work is required.
• Looking for someone who has worked in a similar professional services environment previously, in an organisation of comparable size (600 - 700 employees).
• You will be be comfortable negotiating with key stake holders and will be concerned mostly with our central services division