|Job Ref:||204711677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£15000 - £17000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
Customer Service Advisor - Gloucester|
Salary - £15,000 - £17,000
We are really pleased to be working with a leading UK insurance provider who are looking to take on Customer Service Advisors.
You will be working in a fast paced, modern and lively contact centre, dealing directly with inbound calls from customers in regards to the insurance products offered. There is no cold calling involved in this role, it's just giving fantastic customer service for those who call you for your help with their insurance needs.
You will be speaking with both new and existing customers being friendly and engaging, putting the customer's needs at the centre of everything you do. We are looking for natural flair to ask the right questions, be able to build rapport with all typed of people and have a confident approach.
Taking calls from customers, being someone who cares about each individuals needs and being able to assist those needs.
Personality and a natural rapport are important for dealing with different people. Ideally you will have a background in customer service, or related customer facing skills which you will demonstrate throughout the interview stage.
* Good standard of education required with a minimum of 4 GCSE's (Grade C or above)
* Strong verbal communication skills are essential
* Able to listen, build rapport easily, empathise, summarise and articulate
* Ability to resolve problems and make decisions is essential
* Practical experience of working in a customer focused environment is preferable
* Keyboard proficiency and the ability to correctly input and read data is a must
* It would be desirable to have a prior knowledge of Insurance Principles & practices, but not essential as a full training programme will teach you everything you need to know.
All applications for this position must be free to make an assessment day on either the 11th October or 20th October