|Job Ref:||204711628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£NEG Excellent salary + benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Developer with a strong background in Microsoft technology looking for the next step in your career?|
I am looking for an experienced candidate who will be part of a team working on the Microsoft technology stack for BI & ETL is SQL 2014 (SSRS & SSIS)
You will be joining a global business who has their technology base in Glasgow & London.
Main responsibilities include:
* Operating and maintaining a SQL Server Data Warehouse installation
* Develop and support user interfaces to allow customers access to the data systems
* Create and maintain technical and support documentation
* Develop and support new and existing data transformation processes
Required technical skills include:
* Experience with Transact SQL
* Thorough understanding of SQL Server architecture
* Solid experience of MS SQL stack, SSIS, SSRS
* Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
It would be advantageous to have experience of performance tuning and optimisation of ETL packages as well as solid MS Excel experience
This is a fantastic time to join my client during an exciting period of growth.
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age