|Job Ref:||204711482||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:11|
Role: IT Support Engineer|
Salary: £28K- £35K
Skills: TCP/IP, AD, Active Directory, Group Policy, VMware, Citrix
I'm currently recruiting for a IT Support Engineer for my industry leading client based in Telford.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
• To actively participate and contribute in Infrastructure team meetings.
• To provide support to 1st, 2nd and 3rd line engineers and training where necessary.
• To take ownership and responsibility for diagnosing, solving and managing complex issues.
• Maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting server and data centre infrastructure.
• To be actively operating either as part of a group or on your own with new customers installations and large projects.
Skills & experience:
IT Support Engineer will have a practical understanding of Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP, plus a good understanding of:
• Windows 2008/12 Server administration/ configuration
• AD, advanced Group Policy
• Extensive experience with the implementation and configuration of enhanced monitoring using SolarWinds
• Experience with VMware
• Experience of Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
• Clustering and SAN/NAS storage
• Exchange 2010/13
• MYSQL (preferably)
• Apache and/or IIS
• Citrix accredited (desirable)
• Microsoft accredited (desirable)
• VMware accredited (desirable)
TCP/IP, AD, Active Directory, Group Policy, VMware, Citrix
Please apply with your CV asap