|Job Ref:||204711461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
About us |
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The Digital Media Team (DMT) is responsible for providing specialist services and support for video conferencing, digital signage, online collaboration tools, and audio visual systems throughout Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and our community services premises. The Digital Media Services Manager will assist with the evaluation of new, emerging and cutting edge technologies, provide technical appraisal, agree commercial arrangements and ensure that services provided by 3rd party suppliers meet agreed targets.
- Accountable for ensuring that all services are delivered to Service Level
- Responsible for leading and developing the Digital Media Services
- Provide DMT Support in the development and delivery of the Trust's Telehealth,
and collaborative working initiatives.
- Responsible for Introducing, developing and managing the Digital Media Services
- Developing and implementing a Service Model which supports the introduction and
maintenance of a new multi-media video conferencing and audio visual service.
- Deliver the team vision and technical leadership to the Digital Media Services
- Visiting customer sites and review the use of video conferencing, audio visual
and other digital media and collaborative products and services within the
- Expertise in configuring IP video conferencing systems; Bridges, Gatekeepers
ideally Polycom Realpresence infrastructure integrated within a Microsoft Lync
- Extensive experience managing a team within in a large organisation.
- Proven technical and leadership abilities in the key areas of Digital Media
Services as detailed above
- In depth experience in the provision of Digital Media services; audio visual,
video conferencing, intelligent teaching aids, digital signage, integrated
bookings solutions and
- Knowledge of relevant video conferencing standards i.e. H239, H264, H320, H323,
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your CV or call (Apply online only)