|Job Ref:||204711271||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Cloud Developer / Cloud Administrator|
An established and successful organisation are looking for a Software Developer to join their team and gain exposure to a range of up to date technologies.
The successful Software Developer will have the following skills and experience:
* An understanding and experience of the full SDLC on a Linux platform.
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* Confident in carrying out research, learning new technical concepts and solutions finding.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous for this Software Developer position.
* Experience of using Docker or other types of containers.
* Commercial experience of developing microservices - ideally on top of Google Cloud.
* Source Code management. (Git)
* Knowledge of DevOps pipelines (Advantageous).
* Knowledge of Elasticsearch (Desirable).
* Good knowledge of operating in an Agile development environment.
The successful Software Developer's responsibilities will include:
* Participation in spring planning meetings.
* Breaking down of user stories.
* Participation in daily scrum meetings and provision of detailed SCRUM report.
* Participation in retrospective meetings.
* Design and development of code to meet user story.
* Review of own and colleagues code.
Systems Administrators with experience of using relevant technologies will also be considered for this position.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your cv