|Job Ref:||204711221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
Front End Developer- To join a leading digital agency in the centre of Sheffield|
* We are looking for an experienced developer with an "eye for the creative"!
* Do you thrive in a laid back informal environment, you'll love us
* Varied role working across desktop, web and mobile
* Up to £35k + pension + free parking + ultimate tea's and coffees made for you!
* For more info please call (Apply online only), or email
This is an excellent opportunity for a Developer to take ownership over the front end (and some back-end) of a plethora of websites, web applications and mobile apps. Our ideally candidate is pro-active, creative and has a true love for what they do. If this sounds like you then apply today!
Sourced by @ITJobs_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of the latest IT Vacancies in Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency with a bit of history; we have been working hard over the past 10 years to become one of the leaders within our sector. Our main focuses are branding, advertising and design, and our team of developers enjoy a rich and varied role. We think we offer a pretty good working environment and strive to provide our employees with a friendly and laid back office space. You also get free parking which is always a plus!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
* Working knowledge of Adobe design tools
* Excellent communication
* Love for all things digital
IT IS NICE TO HAVE...
* Prior experience with .NET, MVC, Umbraco
* Mobile design/development experience
TO BE CONSIDERED...
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly . For further information please call me on (Apply online only). I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please follow me on Twitter @Gabbibility, and search Gabbi Trotter on Google to find my LinkedIn, G+ and Facebook!