|Job Ref:||204711212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:11|
Salary; Dependent upon experience|
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a growing SaaS company at a pivotal point in its history and develop a superb role within the integrations team.
The job involves working with recruitment agencies and online job boards to develop, build and maintain integrations between our job distribution software product and 3rd party job boards as well as client websites. Full training of our systems will be provided.
The ideal candidate will ideally have a good understanding of the recruitment or software sectors but this is not mandatory.
Main Duties to include:
• Providing technical advice and support to the service team
• Managing the integration process from start to finish
• Integration testing
• Data mapping
• Error handling
• Responding to technical questions from job boards regarding the integration process
• Understanding of programming principles
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET
• Understanding of SQL and database concepts
• Ability to create and modify HTML documents
• Experience of using XML, SOAP, WebServices, FTP and HTTP
We are looking for:
The ideal candidate would be someone who can hit the ground running, has excellent problem solving skills and a pro-active attitude with a keen eye for detail. You will also be presentable, articulate and have a friendly outgoing personality