|Job Ref:||204710932||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£32500/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:11|
c. £32500 plus benefits
This charity is looking to improve their information strategy by engaging a manager who can reach out to a wider audience of people who need support to live independently.
Key Areas will be:
• To providing public engagement services
• The ability to find new ways to help people though a range of communication methods
• Motivation of a team to achieving targets
• To lead and manage public engagement strategy, including using a range of social media applications.
• To develop a market and customer engagement strategy to support sales and increase reach.
• To gather, analyse and distribute findings from surveys and research to internal and external teams to promote and expand the audience .
• To lead, manage and develop the data services and public engagement staff team.
• To oversee the delivery and development of content for information and advice web based services
• To ensure database content is regularly updated; including new product information
• To ensure information content complies with relevant accreditation systems such as the Information Standard.
• To ensure the content required for websites for local authorities and commercial partners is maintained to agreed standards.
• To ensure information gathered from public engagement, such as helplines, web forums and face to face engagement is made available to colleagues to shape future services.
• To work with colleagues to plan, design and implement the integration of information and advice services
• Experience of developing and implementing communication and engagement strategies for the public and customers.
• Experience of developing and using CRM systems to manage an organisation's relationships and interactions with customers.
• Experience of managing staff.
• Experience of public speaking
• Experience of web based information and advice services)
• Highly self-motivated, with the ability to deliver results from a team
• Ability to develop a public engagement strategy using a range of social media applications
• Ability to develop a market and customer engagement strategy to support sales and increase the reach of the organisation
• Very high level of interpersonal and communication skills with strong verbal, written and reporting skills
• Ability to manage, support and develop a team
Great opportunity to develop and deliver a new information strategy for a major charity